Here are the 11 questions she asked me:
1. Do you have any hobbies? I play acoustic guitar, and I’m an amateur photographer. I enjoy reading and writing too – but my favorite hobby is family time.
2. Current favorite song and do you ever sing along when it’s playing? I’m rather eclectic when it comes to music. Anything by Chris Ledoux, John Butler, David Grey, Bruce Springsteen, George Strait, Pearl Jam, Motley Crue; Charlie Hall, – and yeah, I sing along!
3. Do you or your partner have any nude photos of you? We have a few – we’re working on more!
4. What would you choose as your last meal? Bone in Rib Eye steak, asparagus, sushi, any Trappist brew, but my favorite is Chimay.
5. What do you sleep in? Normally in bed…but naked as the day I was born.
6. If you could spend one day with anybody, dead or still living, who would it be? Kasai. (though Lau Tzu, Jesus, Ghandi, Thomas Merton, Dali Lama, Einstein, all come to mind though depending on whose schedule is open)
7. What is your favorite sex toy? For Kasai – me. For me – Kasai. But I enjoy using ropes, and the wand, and the paddle, and the flogger, and…..you get the idea.
8. What type of holidays do you enjoy most? Christmas.
9. What part of your partner’s body do you love the most? Her ass, legs hands, mouth, breasts, hips, face, lips, fingers, toes, ass….wait, i already said that. It’s true, she has an ass that wakes the dead every time she walks past a graveyard.
10. What is your dream job? Owning a nursery or an eclectic book store. I really enjoy taking care of bonsai’s, and I love books and coffee. So, maybe a coffee shop/bookstore/bonsai nursery?
11. What is the most daring thing you have ever done? The most daring is a long story. I’ve had a lot of adventures though – I mean adventures that when I share them, people think I’m making shit up or that it should be a movie. But what I’m most proud of in my daringness is flirting with Kasai when we first met!
11 Random Facts about me (like Elle, I posted the questions for my nominee’s after my answer)
1. I love bonsai’s. I have raised (and killed) quite a few. There’s something about a tree in a pot. Do you have a green thumb?
2. I love to travel – my favorite means is by train. The only two continents I haven’t spent any time in is Africa and Antarctica. I also like hiking in places where you feel nobody has ever been before. Do you enjoy traveling?
3. I like to pee outside – maybe it’s a guy thing, it certainly is easier for us to do it outside than the ladies. Have you ever used nature as your restroom?
4. No piercings; however, I have 4 tattoos. 1 on right arm, 2 on left, and one on my back. Would love to have more! Any piercings or tattoos?
5. I am a pessimist, an optimist, and a realist – normally all at the same time, but not always. When I’m around my wife and we are having issues, we balance each other out – if I’m pissed off and angry at the world, she reals me in, and visa versa. Are you a pessimist, an optimist, or a realist?
6. I love hiking in places where you feel nobody has ever been before. Do you like to explore?
7. Bald. Would you rather be really hairy (think chewbaca-like) or completely bald?
8. I call it the tsunamigasim – when I Kasai experiences a rolling wave of orgasms so intense that she doesn’t know where one began and another one ends. How you do like to please your partner the most?
9. Nothing too awkward or embarrassing; but probably when our oldest daughter walked into the room and saw some of my spanking instruments laid out from the night before. Any awkward or embarrassing moments.
10. Nearly two hours. It was a spank, play, fuck fest. I had a playlist going and I didn’t notice that the music stopped mid-scene – it had well over an hour and a half of songs on it. What’s the longest time you have had sex?
11. In a 5 star hotel elevator. Backyard in the rain (day time). On someone else’s bed without their permission. Vertical & Horizontal suspension. Outside in the dead of night with the aurora borealis overhead. Name 5 things from your sexual bucket list.
In keeping with the spirit of the award, here are my nominations:
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog–by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules on your post. Once you have written published it, you then have to:
- Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)