I certainly didn’t expect to see another one – but it’s all fun and all good. Thanks to sh3rayah for the nod! Make sure you check her out.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.✔️
2. Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.✔️
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.✔️
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers.✔️
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer. ✔️
7. List these rules on your post.✔️
Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform people/blogs that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!) ✔️
QUESTIONS FOR ME
If you could be an animal what would it be: a wolverine
If you acquired a boat what would be her name: here’s the thing about boats – the best day is when you buy it – the next best day is when you sell it. true story. No more boats.
Do you have any phobias: none that i know of.
Would you live outside your comfort zone for 30 days: yeah, 30 days isn’t so bad. I’ve gone longer.
What’s your favorite smell: Kasai
What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done: well, probably shouldn’t talk about THE most dangerous thing, but fairly close to it is sleeping on a 1′ wide trail overnight with a 1,000 cliff on the side thinking as I was falling asleep: please don’t roll over, please don’t roll over
Astrological sign: aries
Do you donate blood: on occasion.
Would you live as a woman (opposite sex) for 30 days: would be interesting – i think maybe yeah
Three wishes: I don’t know -#1 to be financially independent, to hopefully allow an easier access to wish #2: more time with family, #3….find someone in need and give it to them i guess.
ELEVEN FACTS / QUESTIONS FOR YOU
been married to my wife for 17 years: Married/Single/what’s up with you?
played guitar: what did you do in the last 2 hours?
peru, india, italy: favorite counties (or places) visited?
play drums: what’s a hobby you haven’t picked up you always wanted to?
a dildo for my wife: last sex toy purchased
well, nothing really gets in the way – but i haven’t preferred it in the past: do you prefer lingerie, or does it get in the way?
not really, not a lot. but when i remember them, they are very vivid and don’t fade from my memory: do you dream often?
a lot – about a lot of things. i don’t know if it’s daydreaming or simply visualizing, but it’s one of the ways i think – do you day dream?
music: what fills your mind when you don’t really have anything to think about?
i guess i’m a liberal conservative. political leanings?
sex, work, sex: what do you think about the most?
Blogs that I nominate: